Monday, September 24, 2007

Never enough!

I'm pretty sure that all songs by the Cure are about sex. Yes, all of them.

It's been a few days since I've blogged, and it's not for lack of interesting occurrences in my life. I'm in Phoenix. So, working backward from here: I was in San Diego earlier today, La Jolla actually. Jason Miller returned home from a 9 month stint in Thailand, and he actually doesn't smell that back. We went climbing near Oceanside with Beaver, the owner of Prana, and a few of his friends. Before that, I met up with Jason in Orange County. Saturday night Summers, H and I went to the Nascar truck race in Las Vegas. Before that I was in Utah, doing all of my normal, yet exciting Utah activities. I actually climbed every day for 8 straight.

Here's Beaver. He's a hell of a guy.

Jason Miller. (co-pictured w/ Joe Griffin)

Tyson Crosbie.

11 comments:

Oceanchild said...

Wow, can you hook me up with some Prana clothes since you are in with the owner?? You've been busy the last few days. The kids miss you.

Price said...

I miss the kids, and you and Jeff too.

Ashley said...

Sure, visit my hometown when I'm not there!

Joshua said...

you working the trails down there?

need a place for thanksgiving?

Price said...

I'm good, Josh. Thanks, old friend.

Team O'Connor said...

Sweet hookup. Prana? Get on that sh*t. Hey, I'm taking off and wanted to say 'bye'. I'm know you're so jealous that I'll be in Texas for 11 months 'cause I know how much you loved it there. Hopefully it treats me all right. Talk to you later!

Grifter said...

So, trail/street walking?

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 SDHC[/url] DS NetServ)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.