Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I really do climb

I don't take a lot of pictures when I'm climbing, but Alex had his camera the last time we went up to broads fork. So far this year, I've red pointed (completed on lead w/out falling) at least 46 different routes. I'm trying to track down a few more that I've probably done that were forgotten before I started making the list, or just slipped through the cracks.

I don't even know the name of the climb I'm on in the picture, but it's a fun one.

Here's the list

Here's me. It was a high-gravity day. (That just means I was struggling up stuff that should have been easy.

2 comments:

Oceanchild said...

looks pretty hard to me. but i do like the term high-gravity day.

noticed you took the trooper today...what? don't want the climbing buddies begging for a ride in the cruiser??haha

Price said...

I think I better dedicate a blog to the PT, the body shop, and (again) to that asshole who hit my car.